Saturday, February 7, 2009

We're Engaged!!

Ahhhhh... My first Saturday off in a LONG time! SO nice. David is off at the reserves right now, and I am at home with my puppy. I really should be cleaning the house right now, oh well. Anyway, since most of my cousins have a blog, and seem to keep in touch with the family that way, I thought I would try it out.

Anyway, David and I just got engaged on Christmas, and we will be getting married this July! For our first blog, I thought I would share a few pictures of the proposal!



Right before he got down on one knee and asked. I was CLUELESS:
He ASKED!!

YES!!!!
HEY MA, Look what I got!!





1 comment:

  1. Hey Kindra, thanks for the save the date info! It will be nice keeping up this way with the blog, I love seeing pictures of Johnny's family and Em's too.
    How are you guys doing out there in TX?

    ReplyDelete