Saturday, February 20, 2010

And Baby Makes Three!!

About ten weeks ago, David and I found out that we are going to be parents! We are SO incredibly excited to start this part of our life together. I am currently about 14 weeks pregnant with our little one, and baby is due on August 19th.

We saw our little one for the first time when I was about 8 weeks along. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. We both thought that it looked like a gummi bear, so that is what we are calling it now. When we first heard its little heartbeat, we were amazed at how fast it was! I started to cry, and then became so incredibly happy that I started laughing, and I couldn't stop for a while. The first time, Gummi bear's heartbeat was 162 BPM, and last time it was 150 BPM! It is a fast little heart beat, but such a beautiful sound.

Right now I am barely showing, but very excited to see the changes in my body. (I think most of the changes are due to bloating still, but soon I will have a little belly!)As soon as I look more preggo, I will post pictures for everyone to see!

For those of you that are wanting to know, we have decided that we are not going to find out the gender of the baby until it is born. We look forward to the surprise of a lifetime, and can't wait for August to get here.

1 comment:

  1. wow girl, that's some will power not to find out the sex of the baby! We couldn't stand the wait and looked forward to the 20 ultrasound when we found out!
    Sounds like you're enjoying the pregnancy, what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete